Graduate Town Planner Professional3 weeks ago - Jobs - Norwich - 23 views
Graduate Town Planner
Our client is a multidisciplinary town planning consultancy based in East Anglia. They are on the lookout for a Graduate Town Planner / Assistant Town Planner to join their excellent planning team.
If you’re graduating this summer with a RTPI accredited degree, this is the perfect opportunity to kickstart your town planning career!!
Ideally as a Graduate Town Planner, you will have the following:
* An RTPI accredited degree in Town Planning or related
* Excellent written and communication skills
* A strong team working ethic
* Full UK drivers’ licence
As a Graduate Town Planner your duties will include:
* Preparing planning applications, including planning statements.
* Assembling reports and presentations
* Undertaking site visits
* Attending meetings with clients and other stakeholders
What you need to do now:
If you are an ambitious Graduate Town Planner interested in kick starting your Town planning career at this fantastic company, please apply below or call Sam Godsall on (phone number removed)