Permanent People are working with an international Recruitment Consultancy who specialise in IT and Technology recruitment. This forward-thinking business have an outstanding reputation and longstanding relationships with some impressive names. They take pride in their market knowledge and innovative approach to recruitment.
They are experiencing incredible growth and are seeking recent graduates from a European masters to join their dynamic and social team. No previous experience is needed, all you need is a great personality with a can-do attitude. But you must have a passion for Recruitment and ideally, a knowledge of the Tech / IT Sector.
The ability to speak English and Dutch or German is essential!
You will receive expert, on the job training, where you will learn all there is to know about recruitment and your specialised market. There will be constant mentoring and support to ensure you are on the right tracks and progressing within you career.
There will be a warm desk for you to take over, meaning you will have existing clients and candidates to work with. However, you will still be expected to expand he company’s network by winning over new clients and developing your own pool of qualified candidates.
- Market leading training
- Continuous learning and development at all levels
- Competitive commission structure
- Annual incentive trips abroad
- Outgoing and close-knit team
- Career progression
- Generous holiday allowance
- Recent or soon to be, graduate from a European Masters
- Ability to speak English and Dutch or German is an advantage, but not essential
- You are an articulate, intelligent and determine individual
- You are career drive, resilient and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- You have excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- A natural people-person with a can-do attitude
For more information contact Paul@permanentpeople.co.uk or apply today!